Its been a while since I’ve been on Tumblr. I’ve been working at the airline and it’s been AMAZING. But now I’ve realized how much I love writing for my job. And I’m pretty sure I can’t ignore the fact that it’s what I want to do for my life—I want to be a novelist. Scary stuff. Because if I go for this, I’m going to be walking down a tough path. It’s not easy to make a living writing, but I think I want to try.
So since I’m taking next semester off, I’m like completely realizing that I could technically apply to the creative writing program at my university as a “senior,” and technically do it…
It is time. I must use up or “hit pan” before I can rebuy any makeup. Although, I will make an exception if Inglot has a 20% off sale in the meantime.
- Jack Black Double Duty Moisturizer (I bought this in bulk bc it’s so expensive, so I need to use it all up before it goes bad. Ugh, it’s going to suck reordering this one. Why is it so expensive?)
- NYX Juicy Tinted Lip Spa
- Holika Holika Cream Blush
- Holika Holika BB Cream (this, realistically, I don’t think I’ll be able to use up before winter, since there’s so much in there, but I’ll consider half empty a victory)
- NARS Cactus Flower Cream Blush (love it to pieces, but it’s a cream product, so I better use it or lose it)
- Too Faced Heaven Eyeshadow (love love love)
- NYX Eyeshadow (don’t know the name)
- Bath & Body Works Body Butter
- Coach Poppy Perfume (love it! want to get a big bottle when the little one runs out)
- Revlon lipstick